Are there more up-to-date D template tutorials?

SealabJaster sealabjaster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 13:07:10 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 19 January 2023 at 04:22:21 UTC, thebluepandabear
wrote:

I also wrote this article[1] recently exploring how one of my D
libraries make use of templates and metaprogramming.

Unfortuantely the LinkedIn editor is complete trash and I got to
the point any change at all would produce an error; so sadly the
article itself is in a very raw and unfinished state.

However, there's still plenty of information there to have a look
at.

[1]
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/d-language-without-compromise-bradley-chatha/?trackingId=ucVY1PBrTNesGvBA6CXp7w%3D%3D