Pyd examples or resources for Python 3.x

Sergey kornburn at yandex.ru
Fri Jan 20 01:24:30 UTC 2023

On Friday, 20 January 2023 at 00:39:47 UTC, Seamus wrote:
> Howdy folks

Honestly in my opinion PyD looks kinda abounded.
I don’t know how much effort you need to spend to run spaCy.
Just to be sure that you’ve seen this documentation
https://pyd.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html

Also probably if you will find C API (as it is written in Cython)
it will be possible to make bindings for them using dstep, ctod
or ImportC tools.

Or maybe it is possible to prepare D bindings like someone did
for other C-like languages:
https://github.com/d99kris/spacy-cpp
https://github.com/AMArostegui/SpacyDotNet