How to Add CSS and JS to vibe.d templates

seany seany at uni-bonn.de
Fri Jan 20 04:44:10 UTC 2023

Hi

Howcan one add CSS and JS to vibe.d templates? Here is my setup
(vibe.d project initiated with dub using dub init myproject
vibe.d):

./public:
main.css  main.js

./source:
app.d

./views:
auth2fa.dt  fail.dt  login.dt  pair.dt  passfail.dt  userfail.dt

I am trying to add a css file using `link(rel="stylesheet",
type="text/css", href="main.css")` in the diet templates, but it
has no effect. I took the files from here:
https://codepen.io/ricardoolivaalonso/pen/YzyaRPN

Note that (as discussed in my previous post by Steven
Schveighoffer) , there are some errors in the jade/pug template
file. But even if we correct them, and then I try to use the
setup, I do not get the styles. (Of course, i can't point my
browser to www.my.server/main.css or so, because those endpoints
are not defined. However, as I understood, all non-defined
endpoints should anyway be redirected to public)

Thank you.