Warning The package will no longer be detected starting from v1.42.0

IchorDev zxinsworld at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 12:01:07 UTC 2023

On Monday, 26 June 2023 at 01:35:07 UTC, Soulsbane wrote:

> Yeah, each folder under libs is a package and it's own git
> repository. I think I'll just use the add-local approach. Kind
> of a pain but getting spammed with a page of warnings every
> compile is getting tiring :). Thanks a lot for the help Rikki
> and Mathias

If your packages are all in the same folder, you could also use
path dependencies in your dub recipe, which saves the hassle of
manually doing `dub add-local` on new systems and dealing with
incompatible version tags:

```json
	"dependencies": {
		"your-package": {"path": "../your-package-repo/"},
	},
```