Giant template - changing types everywhere

Cecil Ward cecil at cecilward.com
Fri Jul 14 20:15:43 UTC 2023

On Friday, 14 July 2023 at 14:15:29 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> On 7/14/23 1:51 AM, Cecil Ward wrote:
>> [...]
>
> So templates don't automatically instantiate, you have to
> specify them. And then if your function is inside the template,
> to access it, you will need to do:
>
> [...]

I can give you the code if you wish. I am cecil (at) cecil ward
(dot) com. I can’t thank you enough for your generous help. I
don’t want you to get sucked into a black hole with this though.

I don’t understand why the public keyword fails to work inside a
template, but I suppose that that’s just a wishlist feature.