Initializing an associative array into a variable when it is created

Alexander Zhirov azhirov1991 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 09:34:01 UTC 2023

On Saturday, 15 July 2023 at 23:34:22 UTC, Danilo wrote:
> Works fine, if you add a semicolon at the end.

I'm sorry. I didn't put the question quite correctly. Yes, this
is how the array is initialized. I'm trying to describe it all in
a class. I.e. I need to create a variable in the class that will
be initialized when creating an object. I understand that it
needs to be described in the constructor. But is there really no
other way to immediately point a static array to a variable?