Initializing an associative array into a variable when it is created

Alexander Zhirov azhirov1991 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 12:06:07 UTC 2023

On Sunday, 16 July 2023 at 11:16:55 UTC, Danilo wrote:
> Would a static constructor be okay? This way the static data
> is not initialized at every `new` and object creation is faster.

Alternatively, i can think about your proposal. At the moment, I
have solved my problem using the following method:

```d
@property string[][string] arr() {
     return [
         "one": ["abc", "def"],
         "two": ["ghi", "jkl"],
         "three": ["mno", "pqr"]
     ];
}
```

I don't know how true it will be considered. After all, the
function creates an array every time it is called, which is not
correct.