Unicode in strings

Cecil Ward cecil at cecilward.com
Thu Jul 27 22:15:47 UTC 2023

How do I get a wstring or dstring with a code point of 0xA0 in it
? That’s a type of space, is it? I keep getting a message from
the LDC compiler something like "Outside Unicode code space" in
my unittests when this is the first character in a wstring. I’ve
tried all sorts of escape sequences but I must simply be
misunderstanding the docs. I could always copy-paste a real live
one into a double quoted string and be done with it, I suppose.