pragma lib doesn't support static libraries?

ryuukk_ ryuukk.dev at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 04:24:28 UTC 2023

Hello,

I'm trying to simplify my build script, i have this library that
i statically link

OS: linux

``dmd app.d mongoose/bin/linux/mongoose.a``

becomes:

```
package mongoose;

pragma(lib, "mongoose/bin/linux/mongoose.a");
```

However, it no longer compile, and it complains about ``undefined
reference to `` the functions from that lib

I tried different paths, even the full path to that file, nothing
works

So my question: does prama lib support static libraries?

- if yes, then what i am doing wrong?

- if no, then what should i do to make it support static libs?

Thanks for reading me!