Mixin and compile-time functions for code generation

Cecil Ward cecil at cecilward.com
Sat Jun 24 17:31:31 UTC 2023

I have a function that can be run at compile-time and which will
be able to output code to be injected into the D source code
stream. Can I get mixin whatever to do this for me? Mixin with a
function that runs at compile-time and creates the required
source ? Like D’s solution for a replacement for function-style C
preprocessor macros ? - but far more advanced and capable ?

I need to re-read Ali Çehreli’s excellent book for the third time.