Warning The package will no longer be detected starting from v1.42.0

Mathias LANG geod24 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 12:21:52 UTC 2023

On Sunday, 25 June 2023 at 04:50:42 UTC, Soulsbane wrote:

> I'm guessing it's caused by this
> https://github.com/dlang/dub/pull/2610. What's the fix for this
> exactly? Thanks!

A fix would be to do the following:

```
for package in $($HOME/Projects/D/libs/*); do
   mv -v $package $package/master/$(basename $package)
done
```

Provided that all you have in your `libs` folder are folders that
represent packages.
This would also allow you to use different versions of a library
(I'm assuming you only have one, hence the `master`), and work
with libraries like Cybershadow's `ae`.
However, I'm not sure we should expect our users to do this for a
simple `add-path`.