Terminating the process of a running LDC2 compiler.

realhet real_het at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 11:38:11 UTC 2023

Hello,

Is it safe to kill an ongoing LDC2 process on Windows?

My situation is this:
- I launch 8 LDC2 compilation command lines on 8 DLang source
files.
- One of them has a compilation error and quits.
- At this point I wait the completion of the other threads, but
it would be faster to kill all those threads, fix the error, and
run the multithreaded compilation again.

Is it safe to kill those processes, or would it be unreliable
(because of the integrity of environment variables, and/or cached
temp files)?

Thank You!