Code organization, dub, etc.

Joe jma at fc.com
Mon Mar 13 13:20:21 UTC 2023

On Monday, 13 March 2023 at 12:56:57 UTC, Bradley Chatha wrote:
> For better or for worse we're stuck with dub as the standard
> package manager + build tool one-in-all for most of our open
> source libraries.

Yeah, it seems like it's *only* for libraries (and a few
single-exe utilities).  Looking at code.dlang.org, under
"Stand-alone applications/Server software", the top rated item is
"handy-httpd" which according to its dub.json builds a library!
And the second place "voxelman" is builds three libraries and one
executable, which appears to be a "launcher" to access the
libraries as plugins.