win32 api & lib issue

Peter Hu peterhu.peterhu at outlook.com
Thu Nov 2 13:40:14 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 2 November 2023 at 12:47:11 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
> On Thursday, 2 November 2023 at 12:43:01 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
>> On Thursday, 2 November 2023 at 12:22:29 UTC, Peter Hu wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes,exactly. That was developed with D+iupD.
>>>
>>> Under windows,I use PoseidonD with Entice Designer+DFL:
>>> Entice Designer: http://www.dprogramming.com/entice.php
>>> DFL for D2 :https://github.com/Rayerd/dfl
>>
>> Wow, it's great seeing this is still being used 😎
>
> Would be nice to continue development of Entice Designer

Yes,it is C# code style,supports compiling command setting.There
are more features than it looks in the Form Property Window.It is
a pity the source editor does not support Chinese characters
input(but can paste in) .

Since the DFL library gets maintained,hope Entice designer gets
maintained as well.Source is available in the website(
http://www.dprogramming.com/entice.php).