How do I install a package globally?

Trevor trevor.goodwin at live.com
Sat Nov 11 01:50:54 UTC 2023

I'm just getting in to D , coming from a C and Python background.
I've had a play with DUB and adding packages to my project, but
it seems like there should be a way to install packages so they
can be used in any D program I compile without creating a whole
package. For example in Python you can just go "pip install abc"
and then any script can use abc.

How does one install packages globally, and how can I write
programs that use the third-party packages without being wrapped
in a dub file?