how to assign multiple variables at once by unpacking array?

Nick Treleaven nick at geany.org
Sun Oct 8 08:11:07 UTC 2023

On Saturday, 7 October 2023 at 17:23:40 UTC, ryuukk_ wrote:

> there was a DIP for tuple/deconstruction prior to that
> question, sadly nothing came out of it,

I don't think it was formally submitted.

> and now the language is frozen...

The DIP process is temporarily suspended, it may be modified. The
priority for (most of) this year is fixing bugs. However language
changes do happen, e.g. just this weekend switch can now declare
a variable in the condition. Atila is working on a DIP for
editions.