How to use ".stringof" to get the value of a variable and not the name of the variable (identifier) itself?

Hipreme msnmancini at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 10 11:46:38 UTC 2023

On Monday, 9 October 2023 at 18:25:15 UTC, rempas wrote:
> On Monday, 9 October 2023 at 17:42:48 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
>>
>> You could just add your own int to string I guess?
>
> That will be a good idea! I'll do it in the future if that is
> the case, as it's not important, and I want to finish my job.
> Thank you and have a great day!

My engine has its own implementation of toString(long), which
does not have dependency with the C runtime:

https://github.com/MrcSnm/HipremeEngine/blob/master/modules/util/source/hip/util/conv.d#L180C1-L208C2

I have reimplemented the entire conv module since it is one of
mostly used module and it pulled down a lot of things, so, with
my util module I was able to make my program much smaller too.