The Power of Grammar Checkers: A Game-Changer for Writers!

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Thu Oct 12 09:01:44 UTC 2023

On Thursday, October 12, 2023 2:19:20 AM MDT Imperatorn via Digitalmars-d-
learn wrote:
> On Thursday, 12 October 2023 at 06:08:43 UTC, charles reiley
>
> wrote:
> > I hope you're all doing well in your writing endeavors! Today,
> > I wanted to share my thoughts and experiences with grammar
> > checkers, and I can't emphasize enough how much of a
> > game-changer they've been for me
> > at [url=https://myassignmenthelp.com/grammar-checker.html]www.myassignment
> > help.com[/url]
> How does this relate to D in any way?

It's doesn't. It's spam. When you see posts like this, you should either
just ignore them (and they'll be removed when one of the few admins see it),
or report it to the admins so that they know about it (though I'm not sure
what the proper contact address for that is). Replying to it just means that
they have to remove your post too (which of course means that I'm adding to
the problem as well, but at least now you know).

- Jonathan M Davis