How to use ".stringof" to get the value of a variable and not the name of the variable (identifier) itself?

rempas rempas at tutanota.com
Sat Oct 14 06:45:15 UTC 2023

On Tuesday, 10 October 2023 at 16:11:57 UTC, bachmeier wrote:

> Which part uses Phobos? The linked function compiles without
> importing anything.

Actually, you are right. I didn't give a lot of thought to it, as
there is the line `char[] ret = new char[](length);` but I can
replace it with an external buffer. Anyway, I'm not trying to do
that anymore, and I will also create my own `int_to_string`
method in the future but thanks for pointing it out!