Setting GTK_BASEPATH for gtkd

dan dan.hitt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 20:52:22 UTC 2023

On Monday, 16 October 2023 at 18:57:45 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
> On Monday, 16 October 2023 at 18:28:52 UTC, dan wrote:
>
>> (Now, i still think that when module initialization order is
>> not forced, it should be something a programmer or systems
>> integrator can choose, but i don't want to be too greedy.)
>>
>> Thanks again for your help!!
>>
>> dan
>
> I changed the subject line, so if case Mike Wey sees this, he
> knows it's about gtkd. If you haven't already, you make want to
> post your question at https://forum.gtkd.org/groups/GtkD/

Thanks Bachmeier.

It's not exactly a question anymore since Rikki clued me in on
the crt_constructor pragma.

But i guess i should ask the gtkd forum if there's a better
approach, or perhaps a way to set a hook into gtkd for
pre-initialization activity (giving a program a chance to scout
around for libraries or other resources before actually
attempting to load anything).

dan