strange link error: _My_struct__xtoHashFNbNeKxSQBlQBoQBiZm _My_struct__xopEqualsMxFKxSQBlQBoQBiZb

mw mw at g.c
Tue Oct 17 00:58:52 UTC 2023

On Tuesday, 17 October 2023 at 00:44:17 UTC, Richard (Rikki)
Andrew Cattermole wrote:
> xtoHash and xopEquals are generated by the compiler
> automatically.
>
> Curiously those two symbol names are not demangling.
>
> Given this, I suspect the best thing to do is file a bug report
> with ldc with the code that generated the linker error.

Oh the <_My_struct> part is my simplification, it is mangled as
something like : _D6..<_My_struct>..__xtoHashFNbNeKxSQBlQBoQBiZm