strange link error: _My_struct__xtoHashFNbNeKxSQBlQBoQBiZm _My_struct__xopEqualsMxFKxSQBlQBoQBiZb

Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole richard at cattermole.co.nz
Tue Oct 17 01:59:54 UTC 2023

On 17/10/2023 2:17 PM, mw wrote:
> It's just my own module and type name, nothing special or interesting.

Doesn't matter.

Because I now can't demangle it and figure out what its trying to find
without doing that by hand. Every character in a symbol name is
significant, you can't remove some of it without changing the meaning of
something else.

Regardless its probably not something like template elision from what
you have said so it might be a compiler bug and I won't be much help
there. Of course I can't know for certain without the full symbol
hierarchy or the symbol name.