strange link error: _My_struct__xtoHashFNbNeKxSQBlQBoQBiZm _My_struct__xopEqualsMxFKxSQBlQBoQBiZb

mw m at g.c
Tue Oct 17 03:18:54 UTC 2023

On Tuesday, 17 October 2023 at 01:54:12 UTC, Richard (Rikki)
Andrew Cattermole wrote:
> On 17/10/2023 2:15 PM, mw wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 17 October 2023 at 01:11:13 UTC, Richard (Rikki)
>> Andrew Cattermole wrote:
>>> They are for structs as well.
>>
>> Ah?! I use quite a few struts, but I never have provided such
>> two methods.
>
> Indeed, they are generated by the compiler, not user provided.
>
> They are needed when you have fields that are not basic types
> like other structs.

Is string basic types? as I showed one earlier Foo {one string
and two ints}, my other struct only has double and long, it also
has the same link errors about toHash and opEquals.