Can't get into debugger in vscode on macOS

Daniel Zuncke daniel.zuncke at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 05:39:34 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 19 October 2023 at 14:30:06 UTC, evilrat wrote:
> Could it be is that it instantly crashes?

Thanks, but I have found it doesn't get that far* while debugging
in vscode, it seems to be a linker error.

\* If I randomly change program arguments (`--help`,
`./tests/issue0578.d` or none) and recompile (same `dub build
--build debug --compiler ldc2 --force`) it works maybe once in 20
tries and I get into vs-code debugger, from then on it the
program executes without error. Changing nothing and hitting
debug after that gives an error again.