D DLL crashes if not run on the main thread

raven09 dsaqwertyqh at jehg.com
Wed Sep 6 00:26:26 UTC 2023

On Tuesday, 5 September 2023 at 22:53:35 UTC, Richard (Rikki)
Andrew Cattermole wrote:
> Whatever is going on, that function you showed would not call
> into druntime. So I don't think it's related.
>
> As of right now I have no tips as I'm tired, but I suspect its
> on the .net end.

Sorry for the confusion, that function actually runs fine and it
was something completely unrelated that caused the crash.
However, swapping that out for a function that does interact with
the druntime does cause a crash (it calls a function template
inside of a class and returns the value)