D web browser?

Joe at bloow.edu Joe at bloow.edu
Fri Sep 8 06:42:13 UTC 2023

Is there a D library that lets one access the web through a
browser like interface? I need to access some URLS as if I was
browsing them(it needs to run scripts in the page).

E.g., C# has WebBrowser that lets one programmatically control a
browser. I'd like something similar. It does not need to be
graphical but it does need to be able to handle javascript and
forms and allow programmatic interaction and ideally quite
light(else it almost defeats the purpose).