malloc error when trying to assign the returned pointer to a struct field

rempas rempas at tutanota.com
Fri Sep 8 14:20:34 UTC 2023

On Friday, 8 September 2023 at 13:34:42 UTC, Richard (Rikki)
Andrew Cattermole wrote:
> In case you didn't know, all you need to get unittests working
> in -betterC is:
>
> ```d
> 			foreach (module_; allModules) {
> 				foreach (unitTest; __traits(getUnitTests, module_)) {
> 					unitTest();
> 				}
> 			}
> ```
>
> You'd need to provide allModules somehow, like dub does.
>
> https://github.com/dlang/dub/blob/2ea883833adf085095b07a7dba8250fb3db79a71/source/dub/project.d#L1937

Oh wow!!! How did I missed that? It's either recent (past months)
or I'm blind, lol!

As I don't remember unittests however, I would like to as. Do
they have automatic symbol order resolution? Which is, testing
symbols that other symbol depend on first? Or is it random?