malloc error when trying to assign the returned pointer to a struct field

rempas rempas at tutanota.com
Sat Sep 9 06:51:34 UTC 2023

On Friday, 8 September 2023 at 16:17:15 UTC, Richard (Rikki)
Andrew Cattermole wrote:

> I would strongly suggest that you log all memory sizes that are
> allocated, and double check that you do free.
>
> Also turn on ASAN in ldc.
>
> http://johanengelen.github.io/ldc/2017/12/25/LDC-and-AddressSanitizer.html

Aha! In the search I made about this problem, I've seen a thread
talking about "sanatizer=address" but only in C. I searched how I
can use this one on LDC and I wasn't able to find it so, thank
you!

Unfortunately, I didn't helped because it has the same kind of
output with [Valgrind](https://valgrind.org/) so it isn't very
useful in my case...