std.file: read, readText and UTF-8 decoding

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Fri Sep 22 07:08:10 UTC 2023

On Friday, September 22, 2023 12:28:39 AM MDT Uranuz via Digitalmars-d-learn
wrote:
> OK. Thanks for response. I wish that there it was some API to
> handle it "out of the box". Do I need to write some issue or
> something in order to not forget about this?

You can open an issue if you want, though I don't know how much that will
help it be remembered given how many issues ther are to sort through.

I'll probably get around to writing something eventually (particularly since
this issue is more likely to come up when using dxml than with many other
use cases), but I have a variety of items on my todo list.

- Jonathan M Davis