How to unpack a tuple into multiple variables?

Sergey kornburn at yandex.ru
Mon Feb 5 21:30:15 UTC 2024

On Monday, 5 February 2024 at 21:12:58 UTC, Gary Chike wrote:
> I hope all is well with everyone. I have come to an impasse.
> What is the best way to unpack a tuple into multiple variables
> in D similar to this Python code? Thank you!

### TL;DR
The direct implementation still not presented. But there are
other ways to have similar functionality, as with AliasSeq
example.

### Some related posts
*
https://forum.dlang.org/post/rlrnhyaxcetaczjpdoem@forum.dlang.org
*
https://forum.dlang.org/thread/xaejpgrhjzccnllcvxbl@forum.dlang.org
*
https://forum.dlang.org/thread/kvvvidfkasezljfhkebm@forum.dlang.org

In those posts you can find other "solutions", Tuple DIP
description and other useful ideas.