std.uni CodepointSet toString

Carl Sturtivant sturtivant at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 16:36:30 UTC 2024

On Wednesday, 7 February 2024 at 11:49:20 UTC, Richard (Rikki)
Andrew Cattermole wrote:
>>```
>> undefined reference to
>> `_D4core9exception__T15__switch_errorTZQsFNaNbNiNeAyamZv'
>> Error: linker exited with status 1
>> ```
>
> Use ``-allinst``, that is a template emission bug.

!
Thanks, at least I can continue now, though presumably the cure
has its own problems.

```
$ dmd --help | grep allinst
   -allinst          generate code for all template instantiations
```
Unclear exactly how -allinst does this, given type parameters,
and it will affect all of the many templates I use in source with
CodepointSet.

Can you shed any light?