How to unpack a tuple into multiple variables?

Gary Chike chikega at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 17:50:47 UTC 2024

On Wednesday, 7 February 2024 at 13:18:00 UTC, ryuukk_ wrote:

> There was a DIP for native tuples in D, hopefully we'll get it
> soon

I just wanted to define DIP for newbs since we're in a new users
thread. If they look it up, they will see: Dependency Inversion
Principle, Dip programming language, etc..

In the D language context, DIP means: [D Improvement Proposal
(DIP)](https://github.com/dlang/DIPs) which is a formal document
that details a potential feature or enhancement to the language,