I Did It! Calling D Library from Objective C in XCode on OSX

pizza_dox_9999 hanzmeier70 at web.de
Thu Jan 4 14:17:01 UTC 2024

On Monday, 14 December 2015 at 10:09:29 UTC, Mike McKee wrote:
> I finally managed to get it working, using some help from this
> forum and stackoverflow.com, and a little bit of random luck
> with tests.
>
> [...]

Hello dlang forum,

I tried to replicate the shown, but I failed at the dmd compile
stage. The dmd compiler for windows only puts out .obj files and
no .o files. Is there another flag to set that makes the dmd
compiler behave differently? Or is there another way to produce
.o files from dlang source code?

Best regards pizza_dox_9999