How to use ImportC to import WebGPU header

Sergey kornburn at yandex.ru
Fri Jan 12 11:57:36 UTC 2024

On Friday, 12 January 2024 at 11:06:39 UTC, Bkoie wrote:
> On Thursday, 11 January 2024 at 15:18:08 UTC, Sergey wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 10 January 2024 at 23:36:33 UTC, JN wrote:
>>> I would like to use ImportC to automatically import a C
>>> header into my D project.
>>
>> It was already done. Use it
>> https://code.dlang.org/packages/wgpu-d
>> Don't reinvent the wheel :)
>
> or if you push a package atleast document the code or give
> example
> D is not like rust where you can just dive into a lib without
> docs or example

Not my package, but I see it has several separate sub-repos for
examples:
This package provides sub packages which can be used individually:

wgpu-d:enumerate - Enumerate GPU adapters example
wgpu-d:headless - Headless (windowless) rendering example
wgpu-d:triangle - Triangle (windowed) example
wgpu-d:cube - Cube (windowed) example