Help optimize D solution to phone encoding problem: extremely slow performace.

Renato renato at athaydes.com
Wed Jan 17 07:11:02 UTC 2024

On Tuesday, 16 January 2024 at 23:43:16 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:

> (I'm especially curious to see if this beats the Rust version.
> :-P)

That's just irrelevant when you're using a completely different
algorithm.

My conclusion in the study was exactly that: much more important
than the language is the algorithm. The language does matter, but
much, much less.

If you want to check your performance, you know you can run the
`./benchmark.sh` yourself?