Deriving a struct from another one via template: Easy way to propagate UDAs?

Inkrementator anon at example.org
Sat Mar 16 20:34:57 UTC 2024

On Saturday, 16 March 2024 at 13:09:13 UTC, Adam D Ruppe wrote:
> On Thursday, 14 March 2024 at 23:19:37 UTC, Inkrementator wrote:
> @(__traits(getAttributes, thingYouWantToForward))
> void yourNewThing() {}
Thanks, that should solve my problem.

> http://dpldocs.info/this-week-in-d/Blog.Posted_2020_01_20.html#understanding-mixin-templates
Nice. Btw I vaguely remember you also wrote about how and why to
reduce the usage string mixins, with some real example of
alternative techniques you used, but I can't find it anymore. The
search query 'site:dpldocs.info string mixin "This week in D"' as
well as "site:arsdnet.net mixin" don't produce it. Can you link
it to me?