Please Include Dynamic class loading and Dynamic class loading

Ramakrishna Ramakrishna_member at pathlink.com
Mon Apr 3 21:22:55 PDT 2006

Hi D-lang Developpers,

I Appreciate your effort in implementing D-language to overcome drawbacks of C
and C++. But I have some concerns in this,

1.I don't know Why you are not supporting Multiple Inheritance?
In C++ way of multiple Inheritance is required ans it is programmer to use also.

2.Dynamic class loading is required. Please Include this in your D-language.

I wish this D-language will get more popularity and Wide area of applicable.
I wish you all Success, Good luck...