Complex number functions for std.math

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Mon Apr 10 14:34:38 PDT 2006

Georg Wrede wrote:

>> I don't think the current D names are that bad. Similar to C and Java...
>> And I don't think that they (D) are going to change, either ? Do you ?
>>
>> And whether you use "int" or "int32_t", and perhaps "double" or e.g.
>> "Float64", is more a matter of style and taste than of the D language ?
>
> "911? Er, yes, can I get Ghost Busters! And don't hang up on me, please!!"

I'm still not sure what the nature of your particular ghouls was here ?

Did you want the basic D types to be renamed to something including
the general type and the bit size instead ? (int32, float64, etc.)

Because I just don't see that name change coming to the D language...
Of course, Walter is the one that would know. Us others hack aliases.

--anders