MinTL problem

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 20:24:28 PDT 2006

Haha.  That's almost as bad as writing a big chunk of code that refuses
to compile, only to discover hours later that I was writing Python and
not D ("is not" vs. "!is", "0 <= i <= $" vs. "0 <= i && i <= $", etc.)

Thanks for the update :)

	-- Daniel

--

v1sw5+8Yhw5ln4+5pr6OFma8u6+7Lw4Tm6+7l6+7D
a2Xs3MSr2e4/6+7t4TNSMb6HTOp5en5g6RAHCP    http://hackerkey.com/