std.boxer broken?

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 22:30:05 PDT 2006

Oh, look--it's me and something's not working again :P

Ok, I'm using dmd 0.153 and the included phobos.  When I try to compile
the following:

import std.boxer;
import std.stdio;

int main()
{
    Box x = box(42);
    writefln("The answer to life, the universe, "
            "and everything is: %d", unbox!(int)(x));

    return 0;
}

I get the following error message:

e:\Bin\Bin\link.exe boxtest,,,user32+kernel32/noi;
OPTLINK (R) for Win32  Release 7.50B1
Copyright (C) Digital Mars 1989 - 2001  All Rights Reserved

boxtest.obj(boxtest)
 Error 42: Symbol Undefined _assert_3std5boxer
--- errorlevel 1

Anyone have any idea what I stuffed up?  Other stuff, including
writefln, seems to work fine (well, apart from MinTL but we've already
covered that one), so I'm fairly sure it's linking in phobos.lib properly.

	-- Daniel.

--

v1sw5+8Yhw5ln4+5pr6OFma8u6+7Lw4Tm6+7l6+7D
a2Xs3MSr2e4/6+7t4TNSMb6HTOp5en5g6RAHCP    http://hackerkey.com/