std.boxer broken?

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 00:13:29 PDT 2006

Aaah, I see.  I actually had a poke around the .lib files after I wrote
that, and noticed that phobos didn't have a debug .lib -- is that what
causes it?

If that is the case, would I be able to compile my own so that I can
produce a debug version of my executables?  I just spent the last week
or so trying to get gdb with D support; to finally get it working and
then not be able to produce debug executables would *really* annoy me :P

Anyway, thanks for the heads up.

	-- Daniel

--

v1sw5+8Yhw5ln4+5pr6OFma8u6+7Lw4Tm6+7l6+7D
a2Xs3MSr2e4/6+7t4TNSMb6HTOp5en5g6RAHCP    http://hackerkey.com/