optparse module

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 07:43:48 PDT 2006

Me again :P

I found I needed something to dump a file as hex the other day, so
naturally the first thing I wrote was a command-line argument parser :P

Here's the preliminary version, and since I can't see anything similar
in either phobos or on dsource, I thought I'd post it up here to see if
anyone thinks I should try getting it online somewhere.

So comments, criticisms and suggestions all welcome.  The archive
contains the module itself, a module to fix the problem with std.boxer,
and a test program.  It builds just fine with either

$ build optparse_test

or

$ dmd optparse_test.d optparse.d dmdbug_std_boxer_assert.d

So let me know what you think.  And thanks for all the help with getting
this to work :)

	-- Daniel

--

v1sw5+8Yhw5ln4+5pr6OFma8u6+7Lw4Tm6+7l6+7D
a2Xs3MSr2e4/6+7t4TNSMb6HTOp5en5g6RAHCP    http://hackerkey.com/