sequence matters

Frank Benoit keinfarbton at nospam.xyz
Fri Apr 14 08:22:37 PDT 2006

for a mixin it is important where the template is declared.

mixin T!(int);
template T(t){
 t a;
}

does not work. Error: mixin forward reference to template.

In one module this is no problem. I can modify the sequence.
The problem comes, if the template and the mixin are in different modules.

I have a lot of templates. Working fine with mixins. Now I added the
"import A" to my file "B", and suddenly the compile fails in module "C".
In module "C" i also have an "import A" and there I use mixins with
templates out of A.

Why does the compile of C fail, when I modify B?

Is the template/mixin feature really stable?