optparse module

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 11:19:58 PDT 2006

Yup.  Definitely need to learn to look better :P

In all honesty, I never liked getopt.  Too fiddly for my tastes.  I
suppose in the end, the good thing about all these different
implementations is that when Walter chooses one (you ARE going to put
one in the standard library, right?), he'll have a wide selection to
make his choice from.

And when he picks one, we can all bitch endlessly about it here ^_^

Ah well.  I think I'll go work on short form now... must... dethrone...
other... implementations...

	-- Daniel

--

v1sw5+8Yhw5ln4+5pr6OFma8u6+7Lw4Tm6+7l6+7D
a2Xs3MSr2e4/6+7t4TNSMb6HTOp5en5g6RAHCP    http://hackerkey.com/