Linking in advapi32.lib and netlib32.lib

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 02:58:20 PDT 2006

Thanks :)  I actually found the same program five minutes ago... whilst
bumming around Wiki4D's comments on the official documentation whilst
waiting for dsource.org to come back up.

If the vast majority of .libs out there are in COFF, why isn't
coffimplib shipped with dmd?

	-- Daniel

--

v1sw5+8Yhw5ln4+5pr6OFma8u6+7Lw4Tm6+7l6+7D
a2Xs3MSr2e4/6+7t4TNSMb6HTOp5en5g6RAHCP    http://hackerkey.com/