Another GUI alternative?

Justin C Calvarese technocrat7 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 22:52:32 PDT 2006

Mike Parker wrote:
> Nilo wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> There's a GUI framework, portable and with active development called
>> Fox (
>> www.fox-toolkit.org ).
>
>> If it is possible, what sould I do to port that
>> library in a D's usable manner?
>
> I'm almost certain someone started on a wrapper for Fox some time ago.
> You might want to nose around Wiki4D or ask Google and see if anything
> turns up. It might save you some effort.

It could be that someone has done something with the Fox toolkit, but I
don't remember anything. (I'm pretty sure people have mentioned Fox
before, but that's not the same as starting a project.)

If such a project has been started, this page is one place that I'd
expect it to be mentioned:
http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?AvailableGuiLibraries

But obviously I could have missed the post or whatever where someone
mentioned a Fox projects, so Googling isn't a bad idea.

--
jcc7