A new lame UI toolkit for D

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeirosATgmail at SPAM.com
Tue Apr 18 16:31:22 PDT 2006

Roberto Alsina wrote:
> In article <e22g67$2hkq$1 at digitaldaemon.com>, Stewart Gordon says...
>> Roberto Alsina wrote:
>>> Hello, I am a newbie with D,
>> <snip>
>>
>> And a newbie with newsgroups as well I see.
>
> Oh, sure. I wrote a goddamn newsreader in 1997, though.
>
> I just had never used this web interface. But what the heck. I had forgotten
> how usenet was. Thanks for reminding me, oh annoying guy.
>
> I shouldn't have posted this message, but really... you just pissed me off.

I would say, given the situation, that Steward's supposition that you
were a newsgroups newbie, although it turned out false, was quite
plausible. (I would have inferred the same, in the same circumstances.)
So it might not have been appropriate to lash out at him like that.

Any particular reason you are using the web interface instead of a
newsgroups client?

--
Bruno Medeiros - CS/E student