DMD buggy optimizing

John Demme me at teqdruid.com
Fri Apr 21 10:40:44 PDT 2006

The most finely grained optimization selection is at the file level.  That
is, you can select which files you want optimized if you compile them
individually.

Then, if possible, break out the code you think may be causing the issue
into a separate file and compile it w/o optimizations.  Keep in mind that
you can take the affected function bodies out and put them in another file
by the same name and module heading, and keep the function signatures in
the original file, so although they will compile seperately, when you link
them, they'll be part of the same module.

~John Demme