Linux installation, even worse: search path for libphobos.a

Norbert Nemec Norbert at Nemec-online.de
Sun Apr 23 01:21:04 PDT 2006

Just after complaining about dmd.conf, I noticed that libphobos.a is
also expected in the fixed location: /usr/lib/libphobos.a

I guess there is a way to configure this path (in dmd.conf?) which
should definitely be described on the installation web-page.

Currently, a user without root access is completely out of luck in
trying out D on a Linux system.