Emerald Editor

Derek Parnell derek at psych.ward
Thu Apr 27 21:43:17 PDT 2006

There is a new project starting up to build a clone of the popular Crimson
Editor. This is being run by enthusiasts of CE who are afraid of it dying
(as the original developer seems to have vanished).

Anyhow, I've decided to hang about the project because I use CE all the
time and have done for many years now. I put it to the project team that
they might like to have a look at D for the development language. Here is
the thread for it ...

  http://www.emeraldeditor.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=27

It has had some interesting feedback so far.

--
Derek
(skype: derek.j.parnell)